COVID-19 changes to our services
*Please note the current opening date of 17th May'21 may be amended if there is a change in government guidelines. In this event, if it interferes with your booking we will reschedule your game or provide you with a replacement gift voucher.
When booking, these are the changes that will affect our services to you
- By booking, you will need to confirm that you will adhere to current government guidance on COVID-19
- Currently we are not accepting walk in bookings. All bookings must be made online via our website or by calling 07421 995910 for a last minute booking.
- A Maximum of 6 people from up to 2 households may socialise indoors in a public place- so please ensure you keep to these Government Guidelines when booking with us.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your game
- We cannot allow entry if you are more than 5 minutes late
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entry to our venue
- We ask that you maintain a minimum of 2 metres social distance from all others that are not in your group, including our staff
- We ask that you wear face coverings on entry and our staff will be wearing a visor or mask at all times.
Extra measures we have put in place to keep you safe and ensure you enjoy your time with us
- We have staggered the start times of our activities to ensure you are coming into contact with the fewest number of people possible
- Cleaning routines are enhanced, we disinfect all surfaces and critical objects after each game
- We are making sure the rooms are well ventilated
- Our venues are sanitised using the latest technology and electrostatic fogging equipment to minimise the risk of spreading the virus
- Sanitising soap is provided in the bathrooms
- We ensure all surfaces are cleaned in between games, ensuring all touch points are sanitised and our venue is deep cleaned before closing each day
Our staff have been trained to keep you safe so please take their guidance and follow their instructions at all times